Thinking about How to Grow your Business?
Two heads are better than one!
Dairygold’s recently launched ‘Glenor’ brand represents the Co-Operative’s Business to Business Dairy Ingredients. The Glenor brand will communicate Dairygold’s fully traceable, quality assured gold standard dairy ingredients from the Golden Valleys of Ireland. It aims to increase awareness of the Co-Operative’s natural grass-fed and sustainable credentials across international markets.
1. Develop a new brand for Dairygold Food Ingredients’ B2B cheese, powder and protein products.
2. Activate this brand across online, print and packaging touchpoints.
We were challenged to develop a brand name for Dairygold Food Ingredients’ B2B ingredients business that connects to the Co-Operatives’ positioning message ‘Golden Valleys, Growing Naturally’ and helps the organisation deliver its international business strategy.
Subsequent to brand name’s approval, we were to design a distinctive brand identity and activate the ‘Glenor’ brand across online, print and product touchpoints.
Brand Research & Insights
We distilled data gathered from strategic workshops into the following two key insights that directed the brand naming and design process:
1. The Co-Operative wanted this brand to reflect its business strategy of moving from a ‘commodity food business’ to a ‘value-added ingredient solutions’ food business.
2. The B2B brand was to remain faithful to Dairygold’s premium ingredients from the Golden Valleys and all associated USP’s.
The name of this brand needed to connect to the Co-operative’s locational positioning within the Golden Valleys of Ireland. ‘Glenor’ is derived from the Irish word ‘gleannta’ which translates to ‘glen’ in English. A Glen is a small narrow secluded valley. The word ór is Irish for gold.
Brand Identity Design
The Glenor brand has been rolled out across Dairygold’s dairy powders and cheese packaging. These are the same great Dairygold products under the new Glenor brand.
Branding & Marketing Solutions Delivered
- Brand Audit & Analysis
- Research & Insights
- Naming Strategy
- Messaging Strategy
- Brand Identity Design
- Brand Guidelines
- Print Collateral
- Powder Bag & Cheese Box Packaging
- Digital Graphics
- Media Kit
- Strategy Workshops
- Media Kit
- Launch Communications Documents