Bringing the Golden Valleys to FIE 2017
Dairygold “Our Story” Interactive Wall
This week Frawley Branding attended the largest gathering of food & beverage professionals at Food Ingredients Europe 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany. The event boasted 1,800 exhibitors, attracting 26,000 industry professionals and is the global meeting place for all stakeholders in the food ingredients industry including, food and beverage suppliers, research and development, production/marketing specialists and showcases the most innovative ingredients.
To support our continuing relationship with Dairygold Co-Operative Society, we were on the ground working with their Sales & Marketing team and our stand builder partners Envisage to ensure that Dairygold’s brand positioning was aligned throughout the three day event. By effectively communicating what makes them different; their location within the Golden Valleys, the most fertile pasturelands in the world, Dairygold differentiated their business from a sea of competitors, attracted quality leads and staked their claim on a global stage that they are a leading source of premium dairy nutritionals in the world.
Fi Europe 2017 is advantageous to any food and drink business that wants to stake its claim on the world stage, benefits of exhibiting include:
- Market your company
- Gain industry insights
- Drive qualified visitors to your stand and fill your sales funnel
- Meet with all current clients under one roof
- Meet with new buyers and industry professionals
- Promote new product innovations
- Gain visibility and brand awareness
- Having begun in 1986, FIE has proven return on investment with over 500,000 visitors and billions of euro of business generated since